Terms & Conditions
Children and Families Terms & Conditions
Refund & Ticket Exchanges
External Offers & Single Ticket Purchases
APO Promotions & APO Donated Tickets
APO Go Membership
Young Companions Tickets - For subscribers
Young Companions Tickets - For Ticketmaster ticket buyers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The orchestra reserves the right to change artists or programmes without notice.
- Seat retention from season to season is guaranteed for Full Series subscribers only. The APO cannot guarantee the same seat at the same venue for Choose Your Own (CYO) subscribers.
- Where available, one programme voucher will be issued for every two seats purchased in a full series subscription. Additional programme vouchers can be provided at $25 for the New Zealand Herald Premier Series and $15 for Bayleys Great Classics.
- Full New Zealand Herald Premier Series concerts subscribers are entitled to two complimentary tickets in the same reserve as the full New Zealand Herald Premier Series subscription. (Maximum of two complimentary tickets per subscription). These can be redeemed for any APO concert excluding Opera in Concert. Full New Zealand Herald Premier Series complimentary tickets redeemed for non-New Zealand Herald Premier Series concerts must accompany the purchase of tickets (minimum of one) in non-New Zealand Herald Premier Series. Complimentary tickets can be redeemed from Mon 22 Jan 2018.
- Senior citizen prices are available on most main-stage concerts to persons aged 65 years and over. Please provide suitable ID with your booking form if you are a new Senior/Student or Community Services card holder subscriber.
- APO Choose Your Own Subscriber (CYO) discounts apply to APO main concert performances only, as indicated.
- Full Series discounts do not apply to additional concerts purchased subsequent to your full series subscription. You will, however, receive CYO discounts.
- Community Services Card holders may purchase tickets at the senior ticket price.
CHILDREN AND FAMILIES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Child price tickets are available to those 16 years and under at the time of booking
- APO mainstage performances and events starting at 7.30pm or 8pm are generally not suitable for children under six years old and under-sixes are not permitted to attend these events. The APO present a series of APO4Kids concerts especially for pre-schoolers which provide an excellent introduction to the orchestra
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all APO events
- Children under two years of age may attend APO4Kids concerts free of charge, however a ticket still needs to be reserved for the child. All patrons, irrespective of age, must hold a valid ticket including a baby on your lap.
- A family pass ticket consists of two adults and two children or one adult and three children. A family pass must be purchased in one transaction to receive the family price.
- For the safety and security of all patrons, prams, buggies and baby capsules of any description cannot be taken into the auditorium. Aisles, stairways and stairwells must be kept clear at all times. Prams and buggies must be left in the designated pram parks within the venue.
- If you’d like to ask about the suitability of an APO concert for your child, feel free to call APO Ticketing on 09 623 1052.
REFUNDS & TICKET EXCHANGES
- No refunds are possible after tickets are purchased except as required by law however ticket exchanges are possible as follows:
- We are happy to exchange subscriber tickets if you cannot attend a concert. Ticket exchanges will incur a $5 exchange fee. Subscribers may exchange tickets into any concert. All ticket exchanges are subject to seat availability and must be requested through the APO ticketing office at least 48 hours prior to the ticketed performance. Should a ticket be exchanged from a Full Series concert to a different series, an individual concert, or a price reserve of higher value, the patron will pay the price difference. Any balance remaining from an exchange will be held in credit in the patron record. This credit may be used to purchase APO concert tickets or merchandise items within the same fiscal year. All unused credit will automatically expire at 9am on the final business day of the year (22 December 2018).
- Should a ticket be exchanged from a Full Series booking to a ‘Choose Your Own’ subscription booking, or price reserve of greater value, the patron may pay a price difference.
- Transaction will appear on your statement as “Auckland Philharmonia”
- 2018 Ticket exchanges are possible from Mon 22 Jan 2018.
- Gift Certificates are redeemable only through the APO Ticketing Office, at least 48 hours ahead of a concert.
- You may redeem multiple certificates at one concert subject to seat availability.
- Gift certificates may be redeemed for any APO concert and the patron may pay any price difference into a higher reserve or concert of greater value.
- No change will be given. Any value remaining after tickets are purchased can be held as credit against future concert purchases.
- Gift vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and no refunds will be issued for unused Gift Vouchers or lower priced concerts.
- Gift Vouchers for 2018 will expire on the final business day of the fiscal year (22 December 2018). The unused Gift Certificate balances will automatically expire at 9am on the final business day of the day of the year (22 December 2018).
EXTERNAL OFFERS & SINGLE TICKET PURCHASES
- Single ticket purchases are available from 22 January 2018 and only available through Ticketmaster, Ticketing Aotea Centre box office. Book online at ticketmaster.co.nz or phone 09 970 9700 (service fees apply).
- Entertainment Book vouchers must be booked through TICKETMASTER and may not be used as part of a subscription package (service fees apply)
APO PROMOTIONS AND APO DONATED TICKETS
- The Promoter is Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra a prize winner is the Recipient.
- In the case of APO concert tickets used for promotional use and/or as donated items; the prize must be taken as stated on the voucher.
- No compensation will be payable if the Recipient is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Prizes are not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter), nor redeemed as cash, or exchangeable for other goods and services.
- All vouchers will expire as per the voucher, and in the case that an expiration date is not stated, must be redeemed before the end of the current concert Season (Jan – Dec).
APO GO MEMBERSHIP
- APO Go is open to patrons under 30 years of age during the period 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018 (born 1988 and later) and students.
- APO Go memberships cards are valid only for the duration of the season in which they are purchased. At the beginning of each season, those who are still eligible may renew their membership.
- Membership tickets must be picked up at the APO ticketing desk on the night of the concert.
- Photo ID and an APO Go card must be shown to APO Ticketing staff when collecting a ticket. If there are discrepancies APO reserves the right to deny you entry to the concert.
- Your date of birth must be supplied at time of purchasing a membership.
- Tickets are available for selected concerts only, subject to availability at the APO’s discretion. APO reserves the right to revoke seats or set a limit on seat availability.
- Tickets must be paid for at time of booking.
- Members will get the best available seats at the discretion of APO ticketing.
- APO Go members can only purchase $10 tickets for themselves and other membership holders.
- Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable unless required by law. The replacement of a lost APO GO membership card will incur a $5 charge.
- Membership tickets are not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- A ‘group’ consists of a booking of eight or more people. A booking of fewer than eight patrons will pay full price for their tickets.
- A complimentary ninth ticket is offered for every eight tickets booked.
- Group discounts are not offered for In Your Neighbourhood, Unwrap the Music and APO4Kids concerts.
- All group bookings are subject to availability
- Tickets must be paid for a week before the performance date.
- No refunds will be offered except as required by law
- If group tickets are to be collected on the door, they must be picked up all together and it is the group’s responsibility to distribute the tickets as they see fit.
- One payment per group booking.
- The group discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- Your contact information is collected and held by the APO only. The information is used to contact you, when necessary, with regards to APO News and offers.
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us to send you your tickets, information regarding concerts, other news and information about the APO, and occasional offers from our sponsors and funding partners. We will not share your personal information with any other organisations without your express permission.
- The APO will not sell, trade or rent your contact information to others without obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it.
- If you do not wish to receive mail or email from the APO in the future, please send an email to email@example.com or mail your request to Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra, PO Box 7083, Wellesley Street, Auckland, 1441, New Zealand.
- The Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra will from time to time take audience and orchestra photos or videos for promotional purposes, and may use your photo in publicity material.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending an APO performance, you consent to APO or third parties appointed by the APO photographing, filming and taping you. APO or third parties appointed by APO can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. APO, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
YOUNG COMPANIONS TICKETS - For subscribers
- If your subscription includes one or more main series concerts (The New Zealand Herald Premiere Series, Bayleys Great Classics Series, APO on the Shore Series), then you are entitled to one complimentary ticket per main series concert to bring an under 16 if you wish.
- This offer is only available for concerts in The New Zealand Herald Premiere Series, Bayleys Great Classics Series and APO on the Shore Series.
- To claim your complimentary ticket, please make contact with APO Ticketing after the public ticket sale date of Monday 22 January 2018. Complimentary tickets will not be booked in before this date.
- Complimentary tickets are strictly subject to availability.
- The APO are happy to relocate your whole party to accommodate an extra seat if there is not a seat available next to your current booking.
- The APO will, under no circumstances, relocate a patron who is not part of your booking to accommodate your complimentary ticket holder.
- Complimentary tickets can only be collected from the APO desk on the night of the performance in question and suitable ID may be called for at the APO staff member’s request. Failure to do so may result in the full price of the ticket being charged.
- Complimentary tickets are only available to patrons already booked in to the concert.
YOUNG COMPANIONS TICKETS - For Ticketmaster ticket buyers
- If your booking includes one or more main series concerts (The New Zealand Herald Premiere Series, Bayleys Great Classics Series, APO on the Shore Series), then you are entitled to one complimentary ticket per concert to bring an under 16 if you wish.
- This offer is only available for concerts in The New Zealand Herald Premiere Series, Bayleys Great Classics Series, APO on the Shore Series.
- Complimentary tickets are only issued as part of a full-priced booking.
- Your complimentary ticket must be requested at the time of booking. Complimentary tickets will not be added post-payment.
- Complimentary tickets are strictly subject to availability.
- Complimentary tickets can only be collected from the Ticketmaster desk on the night of the performance in question and suitable ID may be called for at the Ticketmaster staff member’s request. Failure to do so may result in the full price of the ticket being charged.
- Service and booking fees apply.