Terms & Conditions
Refund & Ticket Exchanges
Children and Families
APO Promotions, External Offers and Donated Tickets
APO GO Membership
Young Companions Tickets - For subscribers
Young Companions Tickets - For Ticketmaster ticket buyers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The orchestra reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Ticket purchases are subject to availability.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased from the APO or an authorised ticketing agent. When booking through a ticketing agent, booking, transaction and credit card and other fees may be applicable.
- Tickets purchased from an authorised agent are subject to the sale and refund policies of that agent and any communication over those tickets must be directed to that agent.
- The right of admission is reserved by Venue Management
- The right to enforce the rules of the venue is reserved by Venue Management
- Tickets are valid only when purchased from the APO or Ticketmaster NZ. Customers are advised not to purchase tickets through other vendors such as VIAGOGO. The APO reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets have been purchased through an unauthorised vendor.
- The APO reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets have been lost or damaged.
- The APO reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets, and reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (e.g. General Admission Tickets).
- It is understood that whilst at an APO concert or event, you are responsible for your own property.
- It is understood that whilst at an APO concert or event, you are responsible for your own safety and the safety of those attending with you, especially children and minors.
- Camera, audio and video recorders may not be permitted.
- Mobile phones and pagers must be switched off or silenced during performances.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
REFUNDS & TICKET EXCHANGES
- Refunds can be issued for concerts that have been officially cancelled by the APO due to COVID19.
- No refunds will be issued for concerts that are not officially cancelled by the APO except as required by law.
- APO shall not be liable to the customer for any failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement arising from any cause or causes beyond APO’s reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, strike, epidemic, earthquake, extreme weather, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. If affected by such event, APO shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- If you don’t feel you are able to attend a concert, we are happy to exchange subscription tickets for another concert or place the money on your account. All ticket exchanges are subject to seat availability and must be requested through the APO ticketing office at least 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- Should a ticket be exchanged from a Full Series concert to a different series, an individual concert, or a price reserve of higher value, the patron will pay the price difference.
- Any balance remaining from a 2021 exchange or concert cancellation will be held in credit in the patron record. This credit may be used to purchase APO concert tickets or merchandise items for concerts in 2021. All unused credit will automatically expire at 5pm, 18 December 2021.
- Any balance remaining from a 2020 exchange or concert cancellation must be used as above by 5pm, 31 March 2021.
- Your ticket may not, without the prior written consent of the APO be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
- A subscriber is a patron who has purchased four or more tickets for an APO concert season.
- Seat retention from season to season is guaranteed for Full Series subscribers only. The APO cannot guarantee the same seat at the same venue for Choose Your Own (CYO) subscribers.
- Where available, one programme voucher will be issued for every two seats purchased in a Full Series subscription. Additional programme vouchers can be purchased at $25 for the New Zealand Herald Premier Series and $15 for Bayleys Great Classics.
- Full New Zealand Herald Premier Series concerts subscribers are entitled to two complimentary tickets in the same price reserve as the full New Zealand Herald Premier Series subscription. (Maximum of two complimentary tickets per subscription). These can be redeemed for any APO concert excluding Opera in Concert. Full New Zealand Herald Premier Series complimentary tickets redeemed for non-New Zealand Herald Premier Series concerts must accompany the purchase of tickets (minimum of one) in non-New Zealand Herald Premier Series. Complimentary tickets can be redeemed from Mon 21 Jan 2021.
- Senior citizen prices are available on most main-stage concerts to persons aged 65 years and over. Please provide suitable ID with your booking form if you are a new Senior/Student or Community Services card holder subscriber.
- APO Choose Your Own Subscriber (CYO) discounts apply to APO main concert performances only, as indicated.
- Full Series discounts do not apply to additional concerts purchased subsequent to your full series subscription. You will, however, receive CYO discounts.
- Community Services Card holders may purchase tickets at the senior ticket price.
CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- APO mainstage performances and other events starting at 7.30pm or 8pm are generally not suitable for children under six years old and under-sixes are not permitted to attend these events.
- Child price tickets are available to those 16 years and under at the time of booking
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all APO events
- It is understood that whilst at any APO concert or event, you are responsible for the safety and behaviour of the children in your party.
- Where available, a family pass consists of two adults and two children or one adult and three children. A family pass must be purchased in one transaction to receive the family price.
- A baby under 12 months does not require a ticket when attending a children’s event
- A toddler between one and two years old will be issued a complimentary ticket when attending a children’s event. To book a toddler ticket contact APO Ticketing on 09 623 1052 or [email protected] before booking your other tickets
- Every child of two years and over must have a child ticket purchased when attending a children’s event
- For the safety and security of all patrons, prams, pushchairs, buggies and baby capsules of any description cannot be taken into the auditorium. Aisles, stairways and stairwells must be kept clear at all times. Prams and buggies must be left in the designated pram parks within the venue.
- If you’d like to ask about the suitability of an APO concert for your child, feel free to call APO Ticketing on 09 623 1052.
- Gift Certificates are redeemable only through the APO Ticketing Office, at least 48 hours ahead of a concert.
- You may redeem multiple certificates at one concert subject to seat availability.
- Gift certificates may be redeemed for any APO concert and the patron may pay any price difference into a higher reserve or concert of greater value.
- No change will be given. Any value remaining after tickets are purchased can be held as credit against future concert purchases.
- Gift certificates are not exchangeable for cash and no refunds will be issued for unused Gift Vouchers or lower priced concerts.
- Gift certificates for 2021 will expire at 5pm, 18 December 2021.
APO PROMOTIONS, EXTERNAL OFFERS AND DONATED TICKETS
- In the case of APO concert tickets used for promotional use and/or as donated items; the prize must be taken as stated.
- No compensation will be payable if the Recipient is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Prizes are not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the APO), nor redeemed as cash, or exchangeable for other goods and services.
- All vouchers will expire as per the voucher, and in the case that an expiration date is not stated, must be redeemed before the end of the current concert Season (Jan – Dec).
APO GO MEMBERSHIP
- APO GO is open to patrons under 30 years of age during the period 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (born 1991 and later) and students.
- Proof of your date of birth or valid, current student ID must be supplied at time of purchasing a membership.
- Membership of APO GO is dependent on payment of the membership fee. Membership expires on the 31st of December of the year the membership fee was paid. Membership may be renewed on payment of another membership fee.
- APO GO membership cards are valid only for the duration of the season in which they are purchased. At the beginning of each season, those who are still eligible may renew their membership.
- APO GO tickets must be picked up at the APO ticketing desk on the night of the concert.
- Photo ID and an APO GO card must be shown to APO Ticketing staff when collecting a ticket. If there are discrepancies, APO reserves the right to deny you entry to the concert.
- APO GO tickets are available for selected concerts only, subject to availability at the APO’s discretion. APO reserves the right to revoke seats or set a limit on seat availability.
- Tickets must be paid for at time of booking.
- Members will get the best available seats at the discretion of APO ticketing.
- APO GO members can only purchase $10 tickets for themselves and other membership holders. Tickets for non-APO GO members must be purchased at the standard price applicable to that person.
- Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable unless required by law.
- The replacement of a lost APO GO membership card will incur a $5 charge.
- Membership tickets are not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- A ‘group’ consists of a booking of eight or more people. A booking of fewer than eight patrons will pay full price for their tickets.
- A complimentary ninth ticket is offered for every eight tickets booked.
- Group discounts are not offered for APO Family Concerts (Paddington's First Concert, Superheroes, How to Train Your Dragon), In Your Neighbourhood, Metlifecare Unwrap the Music and APO4Kids concerts.
- All group bookings are subject to availability
- Tickets must be paid for five working days before the performance date.
- No refunds will be offered except as required by law
- If group tickets are to be collected on the door, they must be picked up all together and it is the group’s responsibility to distribute the tickets as they see fit.
- One payment per group booking.
- The group discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- Your contact information is collected and held by the APO only. The information is used to contact you, when necessary, concerning your bookings, and APO News and offers.
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us to send you your tickets, information regarding concerts, other news and information about the APO, and occasional offers from our sponsors and funding partners. We will not share your personal information with any other organisations without your express permission.
- The APO will not sell, trade or rent your contact information to others without obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it.
- If you do not wish to receive mail or email from the APO in the future, please send an email to [email protected] or mail your request to Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra, PO Box 7083, Victoria Street West, Auckland, 1142, New Zealand.
- The Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra will from time to time take audience and orchestra photos or videos for promotional purposes, and may use your photo in publicity material.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending an APO performance, you consent to APO or third parties appointed by the APO photographing, filming and taping you. APO or third parties appointed by APO can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. APO, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
YOUNG COMPANIONS TICKETS - For subscribers
- This offer is only available for concerts in The New Zealand Herald Premiere Series and Bayleys Great Classics Series.
- If your subscription includes a qualifying concert, then you are entitled to one complimentary ticket to that concert for a child under 16 only.
To claim your complimentary ticket, please make contact with APO Ticketing after the public ticket sale date of Monday 20 January 2020.
- Complimentary tickets will not be booked in before this date.
- Complimentary tickets are strictly subject to availability.
- The APO are happy to relocate your whole party to accommodate an extra seat if there is not a seat available next to your current booking.
- The APO will, under no circumstances, relocate a patron who is not part of your booking to accommodate your complimentary ticket holder.
- Complimentary tickets can only be collected from the APO desk on the night of the performance in question and suitable ID may be called for at the APO staff member’s request. Failure to do so may result in the full price of the ticket being charged.
- Complimentary tickets are only available to patrons already booked in to the concert.
YOUNG COMPANIONS TICKETS - For Ticketmaster ticket buyers
- This offer is only available for concerts in The New Zealand Herald Premiere Series and Bayleys Great Classics.
- If your booking a qualifying concert, then you are entitled to one complimentary ticket to that concert for a child under 16 only.
- The complimentary ticket is only issued as part of a full-priced booking.
- Your complimentary ticket must be requested at the time of booking. Complimentary tickets will not be added post-payment.
- Complimentary tickets are strictly subject to availability.
- Complimentary tickets can only be collected from the Ticketmaster desk on the night of the performance in question and suitable ID may be called for at the Ticketmaster staff member’s request. Failure to do so may result in the full price of the ticket being charged.
- Service and booking fees apply.